So this all began in Detroit. Chris and I would love to spend time together cooking in our kitchen there. And most places (I have found) we have lived, we have spent a good amount of time in the kitchen. And we started dancing in the kitchen together. Sometimes with music, sometimes not.
And the night he proposed....we were dancing to his favorite song (our wedding song) by Lyle Lovett and then asked me to dance with him forever.
So it seems appropriate that just naturally, I started dancing with BBL in my arms in the kitchen. He giggles and seems to like it. And then I notice he is looking at his puppy. He loves that dog. He was giggling at me but also he just loves to see LE.
This is not the dancing but just a case of puppy love by baby boy:
No comments:
Post a Comment