My life with my three main men:)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BBL

At first, I was unsure about blogging because of the lack of privacy. But I discovered there are ways I can blog and still maintain privacy.


So when I blog about my son, I am going to use the initials BBL. A dear friend called him that during our pregnancy because we had not shared the name. So BBL stood for baby boy lipp or baby Buller Lipp.


You will see lots and lots of posts about BBL:) He is truly a wonderful and happy baby.


It is hard to believe that he is already 7 months!


For those friends and family that are catching up on the progress of BBL, his last appointment was the 6 month mark.


He weighed 20 lb 14 oz
and was 28 inches long.


He is a big boy:)
He is wearing 9-12 month clothes.


And I am very excited for springtime so he can be in less clothes.
I say that because he is inch by inch get closer to crawling and
he does better naked!



Here is BBL:









He eats well:)

He has a morning and evening meal.
He gets oatmeal or rice plus a fruit or veggie.


He has started an array of fruits and veggies:
Bananas
Pears
Green Beans
Peas
Squash
Carrots
Sweet Potatoes (a no-no, he does not like these at all)
Broccoli


It has been fun to have him in the kitchen as we whip up his food.


He absolutely loves his doggie, LE! He always smiles at her.
And recognizes the sound of her collar. And the two of them love
to play together on the floor. Plus, LE always wants to be in the
action during playtime.

Here is an example of her butting in:









I am excited to see their friendship grow!


Well, I am sure there is a ton more I could share about him at this point but we will take baby steps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment