For those that know me, my emotions are a mix of high and lows. I have been told all my life that I am a sensitive person. I used to hate that word, sensitive. Now I appreciate it for what it is. A chance for me to feel deeply which makes my happy times extremly happy but also my frustrating or sad times extremly so.
Which leads to being a Mommy. As most Moms (especailly new moms) know, each day presents itself differently. Yesterday, I got to work-out, shower, put make-up on, have a cup of coffee, watch Bethenny Ever After (my favorite new guilty pleasure) and still had time to spare during naptime. I cleaned the kitchen floor, made a dinner for my husband, made home-made baby food and was set to go work at 4pm for my shift of 5-9pm. I felt like SuperMom. Yet, not all days unfold like this. A post tomorrow could be a whole different story.
But I think what I have learned out of my time at home with lil BBL (baby boy Lipp or baby Buller Lipp) is not 'sweat the small stuff' or the day to day stuff. It doesn't matter when or how chores get done or if I get dressed at 9am or 1pm. There is only one chance to see my BBL grow and learn. And I am finding out fast that the time goes by too quickly.
I have lots of friends that are expecting:) And I often think back to what would be the best advice to share with them. And I learning more and more, that you have to appreciate the moment you are in with the people you love. The rest of the life will figure it self out. My husband has been the best support in the transition of staying at home with BBL. He has helped me see that I have control of how I react the situations. Therefore if I have one of those days where nothing goes right, I can view it as horrible and cry or I can pretend like it is upside loops on a rollercoaster ride and through my hands up and scream Yippeee!!! Because if life was a straight ride, we would all get bored right??
(P.S. I am just getting started again at blogging. Excuse my scattered thoughts and posts until I get the hang of it)
No comments:
Post a Comment