So blogging was supposed to help me make memories right??!!
Except time is flying by and I am busy living the memories to make. It truly is amazing how much faster time seems to go once you have children.
Baby Boy Lipp is such an active little man now. He is pushing himself up to sitting, pulling himself up to standing and doing downward dogs (or that is what it looks like) everyday. Chris and I are in panic mode because before we know it, he will be walking!!
I can not get over how sweet and happy our baby is. He just melts my heart is so many ways. And I can't imagine what it will be like once he says mama or comes running to hug me.
The other night Chris told me he had his dream come true. The screen door was open and BBL saw him coming up the stairs. And started crawling towards him. He told me how he always dreamed of his children coming to greet him when he gets home from work:)
He has quickly moved on to finger foods. I love mealtimes with him. He smile is changing daily too as his 4 upper teeth come in more and more each day.
Pics to follow soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment