Activity:
He officially starting crawling last Saturday. And boy is he on the go! I love watching him explore. And it is fun to see what he gravitates towards. Just like big brother, he loves going over to LE's water dish. He is quite excited whenever we can play with water. And he also loves the train table. He gets so excited to hear the tunnel make noises and he immediately crawls over there.
Food:
He is eating lots of yummy finger foods. (no baby food, we tried that and then just skipped it all together). He loves strawberries, cheese and yogurt. He will eat his veggies: peas, beans, carrots, and pasta or grains too. But he really loves when he gets to have a icee popsicle! He handles his own water cup quite well too.
Sleep:
He is taking two nice naps a day. The morning nap may be on the go depending on what we have going on. At night, I just begun trying to get him to put himself asleep. I either nurse him or Chris walks him to sleep. Some nights, he does fall asleep in your arms too. But he still wakes at night to eat. And I am hoping to that fades more and more as he gets older. The big difference I see is in my approach....with Ephraim it seemed SO crucial to get him to sleep independently. With Gus, we have realized how quickly he will move out of the baby stage, so we are very happy co-sleeping at this point.
Personality:
My mellow man is starting to voice his opinion more often. He shows me his displeasure sometimes when I lay him down for diaper changes (he would rather be on the go). But he remains overall very calm and happy.
Teeth:
Only the bottom left tooth so far!
Gus, I love your sweet smiles. And how you love playing so Big or dancing with us. You love time with your puppy and also big brother can get you giggling too. You are a big cuddler with Mom and Dad. But seem to really enjoy the independence you have now with crawling.
No comments:
Post a Comment